|Name||John R. Laird|
Other summitMD.com content(s) by This
- Elective Carotid Artery Stenting in Patients with Severe Coronary Artery Disease and Severe LV Dysfunction
- Elective Carotid Artery Stenting with Distal Protection Filter Device in Asymptomatic Patients
- Percutaneous EndoVascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair Using Gore's EXCLUDER AAA Endoprosthesis
- Carotid Artery Stenting for Right ICA Stenosis
- Carotid Artery Stenting in left internal carotid artery stenosis
- Carotid Artery Stenting in Right ICA with Symptomatic Patient
- Percutaneous Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Using Zenith Flex Stent System
- Treatment Using Endovascular Aneurysm Repair(EVAR) of Triple A
- Iliac and SFA Interventin-Technical Advance and Long-Term Results
- Latest Advances in Endoluminal Stent Grafting for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Update on Carotid Stenting
- Carotid Stenting
- DES in the SFA: A Long Way off
- SFA Stenting and the Promise of DSA in the Peripheral Circulation
- Complex Peripheral Arterial Intervention - The Role of New CTO Devices
- Technical Tips for Endograft Repair of AAA
- How To Overcome the Complex Anatomical Barrier in Carotid Artery Stenting?
- Renal Artery Intervention / Top Five No-Nonsense Tips and Tricks for Successful Renal Artery Stenting
- Ostial Stents and Embolic Protection During Renal Stenting
- CEA vs. CAS, Which Will Be Consensus in Symptomatic Carotid Stenosis ?
- Management of Complication During Endovascular Abdominal Repair and Follow-Up
- Management of Complex Arch and Carotid Anatomies During Carotid Artery Stenting
- From Puncture to Stent: Multi-point Lessons for Successful Subintimal Angioplasty in SFA CTO
- Endoleaks: What Is the Best Long-Term Surveillance and Management Strategy?
- Art of Technology: Complex Aorta and Carotid Anatomy
- Endovascular Intervention
- Current Treatment of Femoropopiteal In-stent Restenosis
- Tailored Approach for Carotid Lesion Morphology Alone
- Normal Risk Symptomatic Patients, On-going Debate; CAS vs CEA?
- Best Recipe for Carotid Stenting
- Atherectomy Is Still Live and Effective.
- EVAR - Planning, Stenting and Follow-up
- Resonable Ways to Care Lower Extremity Disease
- My Bright Practical Tips for Challenging AAA Anatomy
- Endovascular Management of Complicated Type B Aortic Dissection: When and How ?
- [Great Debate] Pro: Stenting with/without Drug-eluting Technology Is Essential to Treat the SFA Disease.