|Name||David E. Kandzari|
Other summitMD.com content(s) by This Presenter
- ENDEAVOR-III: 1 Year Results
- Chronic Total Occlusions: Evidence Based Rationale for Recanalization and DES
- Chronic Total Occlusions
- Future Technologies from Cordis
- Comparative Trials of DES Safety and Efficacy Role of DES in Chronic Total Occlusions: Results of The ACROSS Trial Evaluating SES in Chronic Total Occlusions
- Safety of DES in Diabetics
- Overview of the Sirolimus Eluting Stent Program: A Spectrum of Safety and Efficacy Among Differing DES
- What Is the Optimal Duration of Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Following DES Treatment?
- Rationale for Chronic Total Occlusion Revsacularization
- Critical Review of Interventional Options for the SFA: Current Devices and Future Directions
- Outcomes of Zotarolimus Eluting Stent in Diabetics: Results from the E-FIVE Registry
- What Is the Optimal Duration of DAPT Following DES Treatment?
- Safety Issue in DES Era
- Prasugrel: TRITON - Evolution Begins Here !!
- Major Trials for Catheter-Based Coronary Interventions (SPIRIT IV, COMPARE, ZEST, ISAR-TEST4, ISAR-DESIRE 2, NORDIC-BALTIC BIFURCATION STUDY III, and PEPCAD III)
- SES Revisited: The ˇ°Unexpectedˇ± Results and Clinical Implications from BASKET-PROVE, SORT-OUT IV, and ISAR-TEST 4
- What\'s the Final Goal of Transcatheter Renal Denervation?
- Catheter-based Renal Denervation for Hypertension and Other Area of Future Research
- Application of Renal Denervation to Treatment of Chronic Heart Failure
- Symplicity HTN 3: Where Are We Going to?
- EXCEL Trial Update
- Renal Denervation: Key Results from Symplicity HTN3
- Mechanisms and Clinical Evidence for Expanded Indications (HF, DM, Arrythmia, or Sleep Apnea Improvement)
- From DES to BVS: Which Techniques and Which Stents?
- Bioabsorbable Polymer DES in High Risk Patients
- Updated RCT for Left Main: EXCEL & NOBLE - Long-Term, Subgroup, and New Data
- Future DES Platforms: New Drugs, Polymers, and Metals
- CHIP/Complex PCI in 2018: Practical, Operational, and Logistical Aspects
- Ultrathin Strut Bioresorbable Polymer DES : New Benchmark in the Field of DES
- Data and Application of Ultra-Thin Strut DES: Is It Also Working for Complex Lesions?
- Results and Update from the SPYRAL Hypertension Program(OFF-MED and ON-MED Trials)
- Renal Denervation: Latest Clinical Evidence and Update