Other summitMD.com content(s) by This Presenter
- Arterial Plaque Evaluation Using OCT: A Comparison with IVUS and Histological Findings
- OCT and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Comparison with Histology and Possible Clinical Applications
- Usefulness of Optical Coherence Tomography During Coronary Intervention
- Assessment of Plaque Morphology by OCT in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Coronary Microvascular Resistance Estimated by A Novel Dual-Sensor (Pressure And Doppler Velocity) Guidewire Reflects Myocardial Viability After Myocardial Infarction
- Detection of Vulnerable Plaque with Optical Coherence Tomography
- Assessment of Vulnerable Plaque by OCT: Comparison Among Intravascular Imaging Modalities
- Clinical Trials Update and Future Perspectives
- Evaluation of Microvascular Dysfunction
- Invasive Imaging Is Certainly More Accurate !
- What is the Futuristic Type of OCT?
- Fundamentals and Pitfalls and Limitations of OCT Interpretation and Measurements
- OCT; Comparative Imaging Results with IVUS, VH and Angioscopy
- Pathophysiology of Acute Coronary Syndrome Assessed by OCT
- DES Evaluation by OCT - Clinical-Surrogate Endpoints
- Procession and Regression of Atherosclerosis Assessed by OCT: Effect of Statin on TCFA
- Clinical Use Perspectives and Future Direction of OCT
- Can We Identify Vulnerable Patients and Vulnerable Plaque? Do We Know Enough to Treat High-risk Lesions?
- IVUS and OCT in Acute Coronary Syndromes: Attenuated Plaque, TCFA, Thrombi
- When and How to Apply? OCT-guided vs. IVUS-guided PCI
- Vulnerable Plaque by OCT
- Native Vessel
- OCT: Pre-intervention and Post-intervention
- 3D OCT: Will It Change CathLab's Landscape?
- Vulnerable Plaque Detection: Between Biological and Morphological(OCT) Approaches
- Native Vessel
- Detection of VP and Natural Course by OCT
- Recurrent Events After ACS: Why It Happen and How to Stop It?
- FFR vs. iFR Usefulness & Limitation
- OCT-Guided PCI in DES Era
- Imaging Detection of Vulnerable Plaques
- Advantages/Disadvantages of FFR, iFR and Hybrid Strategy
- Impact of OCT- vs. IVUS-Guided PCI: OPINION and ILUMIEN
- Fusion Tools for Bifurcation PCI; FFR, IVUS, or OCT - When and How?
- Early Statin May Stabilize VP More Rapidly and Effectively: ESCORT Study Using OCT
- Procedural and Prognostic Impact of OCT on Coronary Intervention
- Bifurcation PCI with Invasive Imaging: IVUS, 3D-OCT and More
- [Vulnerable Plaque Detection: What Is New in 2018?] OCT
- OCT for Guiding Complex PCI: Wisdom from Experience
- Invited Case Presentation & Focus Review: Treatment of Severe Calcified Lesion: OCT-guided Step-by Step Approach
- The Clinical Value of OCT: European Consensus Document
- Why Don\'t We Use Physiology More Often in the Cath Lab?
- Optimize Your Stent: A to Z of Imaging Guidance for PCI