Other summitMD.com content(s) by This Presenter
- Intervention of DES ISR Using High-Pressure Inflation of Non-Compliant Balloon
- LM Bifurcation Disease
- BMS and Radiotherapy Failure
- Tight ISR of Proximal LCX Lesion Treated with Drug Eluting Balloon and Distal Edge ISR of Proximal LAD Stent with Drug Eluting Stent
- LAD Bifurcation Lesion Treated by Single Stent Placement
- Metallic Biodegradeable Stent
- Final Results From the ORBIT Clinical Trials
- REWARDS: Non- Randomized Comparison of Sirolimus-Eluting and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in the Real World: 1-Year Results From a Large, Single Center Registry
- Regional Photodynamic Therapy for Vulnerable Plaque Stabilization
- i2 Late-Breaking New Technologies Highlights
- DES Thrombosis How Long Patients Will Be on Dual Antiplatelet Therapy?
- Bioabsorbable Stent Technology
- Treatment Modalities for Diagnosing and Treatment of Vulnerable Plaque
- Nuts and Bolts of Clinical Trials: DSMB, Event Committees, Core Labs, Data Standards
- How Long Patients Will Be on Dual Antiplatelet Therapy?
- The Clinical Spectrum of DES Thrombosis: Multifactorial Causes, Clinical Presentations, and Recommended Treatment Strategies
- Not So Fast: The Data Are Circumstantial
- Perspectives on the Use of Fondaparinux in ACS: Transitioning to the Cath Lab
- Not Stenting, Conservative Medical Therapy Is the Best Choice.
- Emerging Technologies
- Future in Vulnerable Plaque Imaging
- Structural Heart Disease Intervention: \"New Opportunities to the Interventional Cardiologist with Structural Heart Disease\"
- Strategies for PCI of SVG Disease
- Treatment of DES In-Stent Restenosis
- Nanoparticle or Nanomatrix Technologies for DES
- Aortic Valvuloplasty in 2009: Indications and Results
- The BIOTRONIK Bioabsorbable Magnesium Scaffold DREAMS
- Role of Genotyping and Point-of-Care Testing in Clopidogrel, Parsugrel, and Ticagrelor
- Not a Believer: All Plaques Are Potentially Vulnerable!
- Can IVUS Predict FFR? Lessons from VERDICT and F1RST
- Featured Lecture: The Gold Standard for PCI Will Be Bioabsorbable DES in 5-10 Years
- Against: Dispelling Myths, No Benefits in Reality
- Update on the Drug-eluting Magnesium Absorbable Scaffold: Two-year Results from the BIOSOLVE Trial
- Highlights of Recent Clinical Trials from ACCi2.13: Cangrelor for PCI, Statins for CIN and PE Treatment
- No Benefits, Time to Rethink?
- [Early vs. New Devices] Pro: SYMPLICITY Obviate Imprudent New Devices
- Focusing on the Clinical Importance of Conformability
- What Can We Look Forward to from the Magnesium Scaffold?