|Name||James K. Min|
Other summitMD.com content(s) by This Presenter
- Current and Future Role of CT/MRI Imaging for Screening Asymptomatic CAD and Triaging ACS Patients
- Non-Invasive Imaging Is More Clinically Relevant !
- Brand-new Technology Part I: CT-FFR, Where We Are and Where We Go
- Detection of Vulnerable Plaque by Coronary CT: Evolution and More?...
- From Morphology to Function by Cardiac CT
- Assessment of Myocardial Viability
- Advanced Imaging and Hemodynamic Evaluation in Percutaneous Valve Intervention
- Computed FFR: What Is the Final Goal?
- Use of FFR-CT to Diagnose Lesion-Specific Ischemia
- Integration of HeartFlow FFRct into Clinical Practice
- Use of FFRCT to Diagnose Lesion-Specific Ischemia
- Atherosclerotic Plaque Characterization by Coronary CT