|Name||David J. Cohen|
Other summitMD.com content(s) by This Presenter
- Updated Antiplatelet Therapy After PCI; Prasugrel, AZD6140..;The Future We Can Expect in Routine Practice?
- Structural Heart Disease
- Randomized Trials vs. Observational Registries: Strengths and Weaknesses
- The Nuances of Superiority and Non-Inferiority Trials: Design Considerations, Choice of Endpoints, Cost Effectiveness Analyses
- Clopidogrel: Current OASIS7 - Double Is Better !!
- Optimal Dosing of Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients With ACS Undergoing an Early Invasive Strategy: Insight from CURRENT-OASIS7 Trial
- Cost-Effectiveness of Prasugrel vs. Clopidogrel in ACS
- New Thienopyridine Use in ACS and PCI (TRITON-TIMI 38 and Several Subgroup Analyses, PLATO and Several Subgroup Analyses, and CHAMPION Trials)
- Nuances of Clinical Trials: Trial Size, Power Analysis, Sub Groups
- How to Overcome the Challenges?: New Agents - Prasugrel
- When Is TAVI Not Cost-effective?
- Management Guideline for Ischemic HF
- Why the Adoption of New Agents Is So Low?
- Counterpoint: Resisting the Bioabsorbable DES "Bandwagon": A Healthy Dose of Skepticism
- CABG Status 2013: (i) Is Off-pump a Real Option? (ii) Aftermath of FREEDOM Results
- Early Insights on Cost-effectiveness
- Guideline Today: Preload Prior to PCI - Standard of Care
- Quality of Life After TAVI: What Do We Know? Why Should You Care?
- Six Months Enough!
- Cost-Effectiveness of PCI for LM Disease
- Failing Bioprosthetic Valves: Valve Fracture, Basilica, and Others
- Cost-Effectiveness and Its Clinical Application
- Pretreatment with P2Y12 Inhibitors: When Selective vs. Routine Is Used?
- Optimizing Antiplatelet Therapy: Balancing Ischemic & Bleeding Risks
- Extremely High Risk for TAVR - Insights from QOL and Cost-Effectiveness Studies
- Selecting the Appropriate Patients for Long-Term DAPT; Insights from Latest Trials
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds and DAPT Duration: The Longer the Better?
- What Is the Optimal Duration of DAPT After PCI/DES?
- Finding from PARTNER II Quality of Life Data
- ViV TAVR: The Role of Bioprosthetic Valve Fracture
- TAVR - Year in Review
- ACS and DAPT Duration: Which One and How Long?
- Selecting the Appropriate Patients for Long-term DAPT; Insights from PEGASUS TIMI-54
- TAVR: Insights from QOL and Economic Evaluation
- Bioprosthetic Valve Fracture for Optimizing the Results of Valve in Valve TAVR
- PARTNER 2A and SAPIEN 3 Cost-Effectiveness: Cost-effectiveness of TAVR Versus SAVR in Intermediate Risk Patients with Aortic Stenosis
- Expanding Role of NOAC in PCI/AF, ACS, and Stable ASCVD: Recent Trials and Next Expectations
- Stable CAD & PAD: COMPASS Trial - Will It Change Practice?
- TAVR: Insights from Quality of Life and Economic Evaluation
- Valve-in-Valve: TAVR with BVF(Bioprosthetic Valve Fracture): In-Depth Techniques and Updated Data
- The Emerging Role of NOACs in the Management of Stable CAD and PAD
- A Journey of PCSK9 Inhibitors: From Genetics To Clinics
- QOL Outcomes of the COAPT Trial