Adnan Kastrati, MD
- Very Long-term Outcomes of DES
- Revascularization in Patients with STEMI and Multivessel Disease
- Which Contemporary DES Do You Prefer? and Why?
- Updated DES Trials: Contemporary and Future Devices
- Updated Evidence of LM Stenting Between PCI vs. CABG Since TCTAP 2011
- Counterpoint: The Incremental Benefit Is Small and the Cost-Disadvantages of New DAPT Approaches Are Prohibitive
- ISAR-DESIRE3: DEB, Desirable Option for DES-ISR
- Periprocedural Antithrombotic Therapy During PCI - Lessons from ISAR-REACT 1, 2, 3, 4, Trials
- Tailoring Antiplatelet Therapy for the Different Types of ACS-PCI Patients
- [Bivalirudin: Is It Standard of Care in the Cath Lab?] Yes, It Should Be Indicated for All Patients with STEMI.
- Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors at Primary PCI in STEMI (BRAVE-3, ON-TIME2, HORIZONS-AMI, MULTISTRATEGY, and FINESSE)
- Clopidogrel vs. New Antiplatelet Therapy (Prasugrel)
- Systemic Review of Longterm Outcomes after First- vs. Second-Generation DES
- Does PCI Reduce Mortality? A Meta-Analysis of 17 Studies Comparing PCI (Bare Metal and Drug-Eluting Stents) vs. Medical Therapy
- ISAR-LEFT MAIN: Drug-Eluting Stents for Unprotected Coronary Left Main Lesions
- Optimizing Antiplatelet Therapy in PCI/ Antiplatelet Therapy After PCI: How Much and How Long?
- Pushing the Envelope for Bivalirudin Monotherapy: Design, Rationale, and Status of ISARREACT-4 and HORIZONS
- ISAR-CHOICE-2: Randomized Trial of 75 mg vs 150 mg of Daily Clopidogrel in Patients Undergoing PCI
- Bivalirudin on Trial: Rationale and Status of ISAR-REACT 3 and 4
- Predictors of DES Restenosis: Results from a Large Database