Chung-Ho Hsu, MD
- Atherectomy at Subintimal Space in Lower Limb Intervention: Is There a Role?
- [TCTAP C-184] Hemothorax in a Patient with Massive Pulmonary Embolism on PMT with EKOS
- IVUS Assisted PTA for Left Innominate Vein Compression Syndrome
- [TCTAP C-170] Successful PTA with Graft Stent for Left Innominate Vein Stenosis Which Is Compressed by Brachiocephalic Trunk Under IVUS Assistance
- [TCTAP C-191] Targeted Adjustable Pharmaceutical Application System (TAPAS) Catheter Assisted Thrombolysis in Cirrhotic Patient Contraindicated for Thrombolysis
- IVUS Guided CTO Intervention
- Successful PTA to CTO of Proximal Left Cephalic Vein with SAFARI Technique in Left Brachio-cephalic AV Fistula
- Successful Intervention with Rotablation in PAOD with CTO of Infra-geniculate Artery
- Successful Intervention with Pedal Approach in A Case with Chronic Total Occlusion of Left Lower Limb Artery
- Pseudo-lesions over Femoral-popliteal and Infra-geniculate Arteries Identified by Leg 3-D Angiography
- PTA for CTO of RSFA and CTO of Right Infra-geniculate Arteries
- SYNTAX Scoring Before Decision-making !
- Successful Intervention of Bilateral Coronary Ostial Lesions: A Case of Syphilis Diagnosed by Initial Clue from 64-MDCT