Young-Guk Ko, MD
|Country||Korea (Republic of)|
- How is SAPIEN 3 Valve Design Connected to Clinical Benefit?
- Post TAVR PCI
- Heavy Calcific Femoral-Popliteal Lesions: Non-atherectomy Strategy and Bailout Stenting Is Still Better.
- Optimal Endovascular Treatment with Drug Eluting Stent
- Complex Case with Evolut PRO
- AAA with Large IIA: Can a Bifurcated Stent Be a Solution?
- How to Overcome Limitations of Current Stentgraft
- TEVAR for Chronic Dissections-Strategy for Long-term Durability
- Introduction of Heli-FX EndoAnchor
- SINE After TEVAR: Predictor and Management
- Aortoiliac Disease: EVT vs. Surgery
- Clinical Application and Use of Rotational Atherectomy System
- TAVI in Patients with Difficult Vascular Access
- How to Manage Long SFA Lesions
- CTO: All or Selective Use?
- A Real-World Experience for SFA Treatment
- How to Optimize Drug-Coated Balloon in Femoropopliteal Lesions
- IN.PACT Global Sub-Analysis on Asian Population
- Polyvascular Disease and the Broad Indication of Clopidogrel
- The Dream of EVAR Is Not over! EVAR Is Getting Better !
- Strategy for Success in Lower Limb - Advanced Technique for Complex BTK Lesion
- Subintimal Angioplasty for BTK Occlusions: Standard or Bail-out Approach
- Optimal Treatment for Below-the-knee
- Evaluation of Intracoronary Thrombus After DES Implantation
- Evaluation of Neointima in DES, Quantitative and Qualitative
- Improved Technical Success and Miterm Patency with Subintimal Angioplasty (Compared to Intraluminal Angioplasty in Long Femoropopliteal Occlusions)
- Introdcution to HT Advance & Whisper ES