Sunao Nakamura, MD
- Managing Coronary Artery Perforation
- Invited Case Presentation & Focus Review: ˇ°Calcificationˇ± Is the Last Frontier for Interventional Cardiologists
- Expert Case Review: Transradial PCI for CHIP Patients
- Distal Left Main Bifurcation PCI: Technique Is More Important.
- [Retrograde Approach] Retrograde Challenges in 2018
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds for the Treatment of Chronic Total Occlusions; An International Multicenter Registry
- Expert Case Presentation: My Challenging LM PCI
- In-Depth Technical Aspect of LM PCI
- A Case of PCI for LM CTO
- BRS in Bifurcated Lesion and CTO
- Take Home Messages
- How Do I Ensure Maximal Success in My Antegrade Approach?
- Recent Pogress of CTO and Long Term Durability of DES for CTO
- Durable Clinical Benefit Following Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent Deployment in Patients with Very Long Coronary Lesions: Multicenter Registry in Asia
- Drug Eluting Stents for Left Main Tricks