|Name||Michael S. Lee|
Other summitMD.com content(s) by This Presenter
- PCI in Patients with Transplant Coronary Artery Disease
- Emergent PCI During Prolonged CPR
- Invited Case Presentation & Focus Review: Left Main Intervention
- Good, Bad and Ugly in Primary PCI for LM STEMI
- Left Main PCI in Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Case Presentation: Left Main AMI with Shock
- LM Stenting Basics: Best Projection, Guiding Catheter, Angiography Interpretation
- When PCI Is the Preferred Revascularization Strategy for LM Disease
- For: Complete PCI, The PRAMI & CvLPRIT Trials Clearly Support!
- Left Main PCI in Acute MI
- Novel Treatment Strategies for Severely Calcified Coronary Arteries
- [Featured Lecture] PCI for Severe Calcification: Novel Device and Strategies in US Fashion - Flash Updates
- Drug Technology: How to Apply to Long Calcific Lesions
- Mechanical Support Devices in High-risk and/or Complex PCI: What and How?
- Update of Atherectomy Device and Technique for Severe Calcified Lesion
- PCI in Patients with Cardiogenic Shock: Support Save Life
- Mechanical Support Device Options CHIP Cases
- High Risk PCI: Mechanical Support Device Options
- Emerging and Novel Atherectomy Tools: Updates and Clinical Trials
- Weapons for Crushing the Rock: Atherectomy Devices
- Coronary Physiology and Hemodynamic Support During Complex PCI
- [Taped Live Cases for Calcified Lesion] Taped Live #8 with Interactive Discussion - Atherectomy
- [Taped Live Cases for Complex PCI in Complex Situations] Taped Live #12 with Interactive Discussion - MCS-Supported Complex PCI
- When and Why OAS Works Better for Calcified Lesions ?
- Choice and Duration of Antithrombotics After CTO-PCI: Does It Matter?
- Orbital Atherectomy in FP Lesions: Advantages and Limitations