|Name||Mark W. Burket|
Other summitMD.com content(s) by This Presenter
- Zilver PTX Randomized Trial of Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents for Femoropopliteal Artery Disease: 24-Month Update
- Evolving Horizon: Drug-coated Balloons or Drug-coated Stents in SFA Diseases?
- Will Drug-coated Balloons, Drug-coated Stents Shift the Paradigm for Femoropopliteal Lesion
- The Drug Eluting Stent in the SFA
- Where Are We Now? Current Scientific Evidences from Clinical Trials and Upcoming New Horizon
- DES vs. DCB: When to Choose?
- Drug-eluting Balloon or Stent in Femoropopliteal Lesions: How Far We Are ?
- Drug Eluting Stent Will Be Most Promising in Lower Limb Arterial Disease
- Zilver¢ç PTX¢ç 2 Year Data
- DES in Lower Extremity Intervention: Changed Landscape in the Current Practice ?
- [Great Debate] Con: There Always Be a Need for Stenting for Femoropopliteal Lesion
- Proximal Protection Grabs the Initiative
- Strong Supporter for Lumen Patency: Clear Long-term Efficacy of DES
- Customization of Carotid Revascularization Management to Optimize Outcomes
- Percutaneous Reconstruction of Complex Aorto-Iliac Disease: Tips from Imaging to Intervention
- Zilver PTX 5-year Data: What Does It Mean to Clinical Practice?
- Does Carotid Stent Cell Design Matter?: Open vs. Closed vs. Micromesh
- Drug-Eluting Stents in the SFA(Zilver PTX or ELUVIA): Why Not Now? What Needed for the Future?
- Current and Upcoming Evidence-Based Approach in CLI: Endovascular vs. Surgery (OLIVE 3-Year and BEST-CLI Trial)
- Next-Generation DCBs: "Make It Different?"
- Cost Effectiveness of Endovascular Procedures - Can We Afford These Expensive Technologies?
- The Modern Endovascular Approach to Infrapopliteal Occlusive Disease
- Prognosis of the CLI patient - From Olive to Wifi