Matthew Price, MD
- [Platelet Function Tests-Buckling the Belief] For: Tailored Therapy, Frustrated but Not Gone
- [Is Left Appendage Closure an Alternative ?] For: YES! Safe and Effective
- [Is Left Appendage Closure an Alternative ?] Case Presentation: Best and Worse Cases of LAA Closure
- Structural Heart Disease 2013: LAA Closure and TAVR for Extreme and High Risk Patients
- Featured Lecture: The Future Is… New Anti-platelet Agents (Ticagrelor/Prasugrel), Selective Platelet Function Testing, and Patient-specific DAPT Duration (from 3 Months to Indefinite)
- Requirements for a Successful LAAC Program
- How to Overcome the Challenges?: Double the Dose?
- The Landscape of Antiplatelet Agents: Which Drug, for Whom, and Why?
- Standard vs. High-Dose Clopidogrel According to Platelet Function Testing after PCI: Results of the GRAVITAS Trial
- Interventional Pharmacology
- Clopidogrel Use in ACS and PCI (CURRENT-OASIS 7, Genetic Resistance Studies, GRAVITAS, CLARITY-TIMI 28, and PPI & DAT for ACS; VA Registry, PRINCIPLE, TRITON-TIMI 38, COGENT, and FAMOUS)
- Cilostazol: Triple Benefits - More Is Better
- Ticagrelor: PLATO - A New Chapters Opens
- Does the Efficacy of Bivalirudin During PCI Depend on Clopidogrel Pretreatment?
- Definitely: The Data Are Strong
- Clopidogrel Response Variability and Platelet Function Testing: Should Routine Practice Be Changed in Interventional Cardiology?