Lawrence A. Garcia , MD
- DCB Therapy in FP Disease: What\'s the Latest?
- Lithotripsy for Calcific Lesion: When and How
- Atherectomy for BTK Vessels: Current Status
- Best Strategies for Lower Extremity Vessel Prep: Atherectomy/Lithoplasty
- Drug-Technology for BTK Intervention: Barriers and Perspectives
- SFA Interventions: What's the Best Strategy?
- Thrombectomy Using Jetstream/Rotarex/Angiojet etc. Is Essential.
- How Can We Identify Patients Before Amputation Is Imminent?: Steps and Programs for Identifying and Treating Patients Earlier to Enhance Limb Preservation
- Importance of Vessel Preparation with DCB: The US Experience of Leaving Nothing Behind
- Drug-Eluting Solutions for Below-the-Knee: Where Are We? and Expectation
- Peripheral Vascular Restenosis a Core Lab Driven Classification of SFA Restenosis a Potential to Unify Scientific Trials
- Atherectomy Followed by Drug Coated Balloon Angioplasty - Is This the Holy Grail?
- ISR: All or Selective Use?
- Best Approach Using DCB, Atherectomy, DES or BVS in BTK
- Updated Evidences of DCB from Real-World Registries
- Popliteal CTO: DEB vs. Supera StentíŽ.
- DCB in BTK Intervention: Ongoing Trials and Future Perspectives
- Nitinol Self-Expanding Stents Works Still!
- [Great Debate] Con: No More Device, Lack of Evidence
- EVAR vs. Surgery: Will EVAR Be Standard ?
- Is There a Default "Gold Standard" in the Lower Limb for Revascularization?